Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar
This small, lightweight Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar effectively deters barking when it is worn. It has a unique patented sensor that provides the most reliable bark detection available. It uses both vibration and sound sensors (patented Dual Detection) to discriminate each bark from other external noises. A burst of sprays is emitted to
This small, lightweight Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar effectively deters barking when it is worn. It has a unique patented sensor that provides the most reliable bark detection available. It uses both vibration and sound sensors (patented Dual Detection) to discriminate each bark from other external noises. A burst of sprays is emitted to deter barking only both the vibration from vocal chords and the sound from the bark match the same criteria. Its compact design is perfect for little dogs. This easy-to-use Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar automatically corrects your dog each time he barks, this consistency is the key to effective training.
- Custom designed for small dogs up to 55 pounds .
- Adjustable nylon collar for neck sizes up to 20” with the QuickFit™ Buckle.
- Good/Low battery indicator
- 30-40 sprays per refill
- Low spray indicator
Fit the Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar
Important: The proper fit and placement of your Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar is important for effective operation. To assure a proper fit, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Bark Control Collar is turned off.
- Start with your dog standing comfortably.
- Place the Bark Control Collar on your dog’s neck close to the ears. Center the unit underneath your dog’s neck with the spray nozzle facing upward.
- Check the tightness of the Bark Control Collar by inserting one finger between the collar and the back of the dog’s neck. The fit should be snug but not constricting.
- Allow your dog to wear the collar for several minutes, then recheck the fit. Check the fit again as your dog becomes more comfortable with the Bark Control Collar.
- Trim the collar as follows: (a) Mark the desired length of the collar with a pen. Allow for growth if your dog is young or grows a thick winter coat. (b) Remove the Bark Control Collar from your dog and cut off excess. (c) Before placing the Bark Control Collar back onto your dog, seal the edge of the cut collar by applying a flame along the frayed edge.
- The PetSafe® QuickFit™ collar is designed so you can quickly attach and remove the Bark Control Collar from your dog while maintaining the desired fit. Once the fit is determined, simply use the Snap Buckle to remove and replace the collar.
Take note that the Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar should not be worn for more than 12 hours out of every 24-hour period. Leaving the collar on too long could lead to Skin Irritation. Also, do not expose the device to freezing temperatures -32°F or 0°C or to conditions warmer than 113°F or 45°C. Likewise, it is important also not leave the unit in direct sunlight and in a car where the device can heat up to high temperatures 113°F or 45°C.
Lastly, this product is NOT FOR USE with aggressive dogs. Do not use this bark control collar if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this Little Dog Spray Bark Control Collar is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.
Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×